Summary of KEF call for evidence responses
Following announcement of the Knowledge Exchange Framework metrics the former HEFCE launched a call for evidence, focussed specifically on how to ensure fair comparison, suitable data, and visualisation of the results. This report draws together the 106 responses to the call for evidence to present an overview of the key points emerging that have informed the development of the KEF.
The report provides an overview of the responses regarding:
- overall sentiment
- approach to inclusion of narrative/contextual information
- approaches to fair comparison
- views on existing data sources
- suggestions on new data sources
- suggestions for presentation and visualisations
- other observations and conclusions.